O'Reilly's famous Irish Newfoundland Pub is one of a kind, located in the heart of Newfoundland's famous Entertainment District, George Street. Join us at O'Reilly's for a rollicking Newfoundland time that will dance in your hearts for years to come! Live music is the rule – every night of the week featuring the best in local Irish Newfoundland music.
Where Live Music & Good Times Never End
Onstage at O'Reilly's Irish Newfoundland Pub on George Street:
Wed Aug 20 – Chris Hennessy (7pm), Heel & Toe (10:30) Thu Aug 21 – Fergus O'Byrne (5pm), Eastern Passage (8:15pm), The Irish Descendants (11:30) Fri Aug 22 – Kryan Pennell (1:30pm), Chris Hennessy (5pm), TBA (8:15), Rum Ragged (11:30) Sat Aug 23 – Mark Manning (1:30pm), Bill Kelly (5pm), TBA (8:15), The Rolling Kings (11:30)
Sun Aug 24 – Traditional Session hosted by Fergus Brown O'Byrne & Danny Mills (3pm), Fergus O'Byrne (6:30), Con O'Brien & Patrick Moran (10pm)
Mon Aug 25 – Bill Kelly (5pm), Ron Kelly & Robert Kelly (8pm), Ceiligh (11pm) Tue Aug 26 – Kyran Pennell (4pm), TBA (7pm), OPEN MIC (10pm), Acoustic Bishops (midnight) Wed Aug 27 – Chris Hennessy (7pm), Heel & Toe (10:30) Thu Aug 28 – Fergus O'Byrne (5pm), Eastern Passage (8:15pm), The Irish Descendants (11:30) Fri Aug 29 – Kryan Pennell (1:30pm), Chris Hennessy (5pm), TBA (8:15), Greeley's Reel (11:30) Sat Aug 30 – Mark Manning (1:30pm), Bill Kelly (5pm), TBA (8:15), Greeley's Reel (11:30)
Sun Aug 31 – Traditional Session hosted by Fergus Brown O'Byrne & Danny Mills (3pm), Fergus O'Byrne (6:30), Con O'Brien & Patrick Moran (10pm)
It was truly amazing to sit there and have everyone, all ages, all backgrounds, sit and sing the same song all together over a beer... If you want a real taste of what St. John's has to offer, I'd say this pub is a wonderful place to start!"
- Siri W. (Vancouver BC via Yelp)
The great people of St. John's treated us all like old friends, as did the bartenders... Very cool vibe all around. We all loved O'Reilly's and it was a great introduction to the local flavour."
If you're looking for your 15 minutes of fame, O'Reilly's is the place to be every Tuesday night when we host our wildly popular "Open Mic Night." The stage is yours to sing a song, play a tune, dance a jig – whatever you've got.
PLACES TO VISIT IN ST. JOHN’S
• Signal Hill & Fort Amherst – Think of these two landmarks as the gatekeepers to St. John's. Signal Hill gets most of the glory but there have been fortifications at Fort Amherst since the 1770s.
• Cape Spear – The most easterly point in North America boasts amazing views and walking trails and has been home to a lighthouse since 1836.
• The George Street Experience – With more bars per square foot of any street in North America, George Street is synonymous with a good time.
• The Rooms – The Rooms united the Provincial Archives, Art Gallery and Museum under one roof. And what a roof it is!